Homesick for France

I have been back in the United States for six months now.  This time last year My wife and I were living in the small village of Aniane in the Province of Languedoc.  I miss bicycling amidst the scrub oak forests of the garrigue.  I took hundreds of photographs in and around Aniane.  This portrait of a residential cat presiding over his domain is one of my favorites.IMG_0542

This entry was posted in Uncategorized.

6 Comments

1. 娛樂城 September 21, 2016 at 1:57 am #

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

• admin October 17, 2016 at 4:18 pm #

Thank you for your comments. They are appreciated

2. tickle December 6, 2016 at 8:18 pm #

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never
    found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for
    me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you
    did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

• admin December 6, 2016 at 9:58 pm #

thank you for you complement regarding my web site. Please come back soon. I have lots of images to share.

3. Pascaline December 17, 2016 at 8:04 am #

Now I am feeling homesick too! Your pictures make me happy and make me smile.

• admin December 17, 2016 at 10:01 am #

Thanks for visiting. I will be publishing many of my images from Italy, France and Spain over the next few months. What I miss most about Europe is the harmony of the built environment with the land. Old buildings as they age they become more sculptural especially the medieval and romanesque architecture.